Nc machining parts of stainless steel CNC milling machining parts sus304
SUS316 stainless steel plasticity, toughness, cold denatured, welding process performance is good, 316 high temperature strength, 316L high temperature performance is slightly poor, but the corrosion resistance is better than 316, due to the low carbon content and contains 2%-3% molybdenum, improve the corrosion resistance of reducing salt and various inorganic acids and organic acids, alkali, salt, at the same time high temperature strength.
(1) Good appearance gloss of cold-rolled products;
(2) Due to the addition of Mo(2~3%), excellent corrosion resistance, especially pitting corrosion resistance
(3) Excellent high temperature strength
(4) Excellent work hardening (weak magnetic properties after machining)
(5) No magnetic properties in solid solution state
(6) Good welding performance. All standard welding methods can be used for welding. Welding can be according to the use of 316Cb, 316L or 309Cb stainless steel filler rod or welding rod for welding. In order to obtain the best corrosion resistance, the welding section of 316 stainless steel needs to be annealed after welding. If 316L stainless steel is used, post-weld annealing is not required.
Mo, 2.00 -3.00
Where is the installation position of the fire valve?
1. The pipe to install the smoke exhaust fire valve should pass through the fire protection zone.
2. In the smoke exhaust zone, the fire valve should be installed on the smoke exhaust pipe.
3. If the pipeline of the fire valve is slightly deformed, it should be installed on both sides of the position through the deformation joint.
4. If there is both a horizontal air duct and a vertical air duct, it should be installed in the horizontal pipe section at the junction of the two pipelines.
5. In the mechanical system, it should be installed at the entrance of the smoke exhaust fan room.
6. In life, in the small places of kitchen, bathroom and toilet, smoke exhaust fire valve should be installed on the branch pipe of vertical exhaust pipe without taking measures to prevent backflow in the pipeline